Sunday, May 23, 2010

...

Dunno how many months have past since my last post,so any things had change at least to the better.
Everyday's sunrise looks s beautiful now, everyday i have a new hope.
After months of effort i finally go back with my girlfriend,yeah...i was very hurt because she left me, well I LOVE HER. In fact i set this blog up using our nick-name. Funny right.
2 months ago, this might be a dream to me, because i'm sitting on her bed typing all this.
To be honest, it's kinda hot because of the sun shining behind me xp
Since i'm with my girlfriend, life had been like a fairy tale, i'm still living in my dreams,but...
i dunno when will this sweet dreams will end......i really hope i'll be in this never-ending dreams as long as i breathe. Waking up in the morning seeing her by my side sleeping (*and snoaring,kinda loud though). I mean if i have a wis, i'll wish to wke up by her side every morning.

We got quite a lot of difference ayways, but guess what other people says,
To love somene, is to love everything of hers, including all the differences.

Enough of me being emo and deeply in love...hahaha....
hmm..
Just finish my last assignment for this semester, kinda relief but then my semester exam is crawling onto my back..shit right>.F@$@!!! give me a break....LoL...kinda stress with all this seriously although i have the most easy course among all other course like medicine.....good luck to you guys man...

Anyways, quite a lot happen, like i gave my wrong account num and now quite large amount of money(*MY FREAKING MONEY) is going into someone's account...not to worrries,getting my money back either through the hard way or the easy way....
Yo, biatch...that's my money man...
Chill....
hahaha...kk...don't wanna bored u guy's to death....till then
XOXO...i know u love me....(*hahaha,i know it's damn lame)...my girlfriend hate this when i say this to other people...so let's just keep this a secret between you and me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment